THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR THE SUPERLIGHT!
Different shape PCB & different connector! I have PCBs for the Superlight. Look in the menu.
I’m excited to now be offering a pre-modded GPW Switch PCB!
You do not need to send me your mouse, but you do need to open your GPW to swap the PCB. If you are not comfortable or confident that you can do this without breaking your mouse, please opt for my switch swapping service, where I do it for you!
You can see me do this whole process in this instructional video.
Want an international shipping quote? Click here.
Remove the mouse feet (use something plastic to scrape them up, DO NOT USE HEAT!)
- Take out 7 screws holding the bottom plate on
- Remove ribbon cable and battery JST plug (do this very carefully as ripping this ribbon cable will break your mouse!)
- Remove battery and screw
- Remove 4 screws holding in the M1/M2 clicks
- Remove the clicks out the front of the mouse
- Remove 2 screws holding in click tensioner/stabilizer
- Remove 4 screws holding in switch PCB
- Remove ribbon cable from switch PCB
- Replace PCB, and follow list above in reverse